Enter an Event for Oregon
Tips for filling out the Event Form:
- The "password" is for your use only. You'll use it if you need to delete or change the information after you've submitted it.
- If the event is cancelled, rescheduled, or changes in some other way after you have submitted it, find where the event is displayed, then click where it says "Delete/Edit. "You'll be asked for the password.
- "Event Title" is a brief description of the event. For example, "Seminar on Tying Soft Hackle Flies with Dave Hughes." .
- Be sure to enter both the "start" and "end" dates and times..
- "Location" is a brief description of where the event will take place. For a complete address or directions, use the "description" field..
- "Sponsor" is the club, shop, person, etc., that is putting on the event. For example, "Clackamas Fly Fishers" or "Deschutes River Outfitters.".
- "Contact Name" could be a person's name or the name of an organization. For example, "River City Fly Shop." While the "Contact" information is helpful, it is optional; you can leave any of the fields blank..
- If you enter a website URL, start with "www" or specify the full path starting with "http://".