Merry Christmas, ya bastards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, ya bastards!

What big trips do you have planned for 2018? For me, it’s a trip to Pyramid Lake in 2 months, and I’ll spend 1 day with a guide. How about you?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too. I just got back from Texas. Maybe an Alaska trip this year.....we'll see.
    BBbbrrrpppppppp!!

Comment

I plan to retire this year so my trips for 2018 list is too long to list completely. But how about a few, Smith RIver Montana, Platte River Wyoming and Colorado, Green, Selway, MR Salmon, Green RIver Ut and Wy; just to mention a few!

Comment

I retired and then suddenly developed health problems (kind of like Burgess Meredith in that Twilight Zone when he broke his glasses on the steps of the library. “But I had time! I had all the time in the world!”). In September I had a heart attack. Oddly enough, I still do not see it on my calendar. But I’m doing much better and am really looking forward to a great season.

Comment

• dragginfly
          dragginfly commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear you are recovering- hoping you have a great year this year, and even better ones down the road.

• Canuck from KS
          Canuck from KS commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely, glad to hear you are doing better. Take care and get out there, it's good for the ticker.

Ted: Sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better and getting in your daily hike.
        They minded their own business, did their jobs, and hunted close.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your health problems Ted. Take care.
          BBbbrrrpppppppp!!

Comment

Working...
          X