Married

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married

The ex Capt'n Incano is going to get married again...46 years ago I met a beautiful blonde haired girl...We went our separate ways, marriage diverce kids relationships grandkids...retiremnet...Big Love...I always loved her...through everything ...secretly I think...I asked her to marry me today...she said yes...This is huge. I had to say something...because some here think they know me...But I am a good man...I am lost in the love of my lifetime...It is going to be so great...and she is as beautiful as ever, and she truly loves me...Just Wow!

Hey!!! Congrats man... best of luck to you two.

S.C.I.

Comment

Congratulations- enjoy the ride.
      You don't need no gypsy to tell you why,
      You can't let one precious day slip by.

Comment

Outstanding. Congratulations. May the fish always rise to your dry fly.

Comment

Cool 😎. Life is too short to worry. Go for it

Comment

• Skipper
            Skipper commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not worrying in the least I am on a magic carpet sighs the wind...there are witnesses and they are crying too...with happiness for us

Fantastic. congratulations to you both.

Comment

That is awesome Skip!

Comment

???Ellen???

Comment

• Skipper
                Skipper commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope.../Ellen is a good friend...I still have keys to her place I take care of the garden and caretake her neighboring sisters place every couple days...Ellen an I have not been in that way for about 4 or 5 years...love her but it is not a romance...We are from a generation of rather open minded folks...Jeanne understands...it is going to take some time for me to reduce my stuff and move...I have some building to do at jeannes for my paintings...music...some stuff...but I have to downsize...Bokks Holy Crapment! ...I don't need 1000 books...Moving slow on all that...the relationship is like I remember when I was in my 20's...but I have to say...we have long legs...just like Jeanne.

Congratulations, Skip!
              aka Scott Richmond

Comment

Hey congrats
                Support the Deschutes River Alliance: Cooler, cleaner H2O for the lower Deschutes River

Comment

Very nice, happy for you Skip.

Cheers

Comment

I met her 46 years ago...we were a short time thing...naive and 18 and 19...poeytry on each othersa cars...supremely romantic...bu not physical...jus sweet...I had secretly loved her my whole life...we got through with marriages, divorces kids now grandkids retirement her soon...So smart so beautiful...she laughs , she is quirky we love each other on a level I have never felt...soo Here we are...I get emotional every day...Big love my friends...fairy tale story and stuff...I was a loyal committed man...she did what she did...then we connected on Linked IN...and address...and I got the nerve and KABLOOEY!!!! still walking on rooftops...

Comment

Congratulations, Skip. Even at our age, we need to take chances to try to be happy. All the best!

- JR

Comment

Thanks...this is something different...it is big...I am gone...and I am ,we are old...we understand all of it..we have lived all of it.
                        Last edited by Skipper; 08-29-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Far out ol buddy. I hope you spend the rest of your years happy and chasing rainbows with her. love you - you ol HIPPIE....

Moon
                          LiGE

Comment

Working...
                          X