Any Westfly events coming up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Westfly events coming up?

I've admittedly lost touch with Westfly this year...but it's a symptom of a larger falling out with fishing in general. I've only got a few trips under my belt since tearing my achilles in late January. They've been fishy trips, so I've got stories and pics to share, but my days have been scarce in 2017.

So, anybody getting together in the next month or two? Happy hour, lunch, gift exchange, group tying, fishalong, anything...

Would love to reconnect with the group.

there's going to be a fire wood splitting & stacking event! It'll be held in Prineville & (best part) it'll takes place on ANY day you can make it!!! Hope to see you there (here) soon!!!!!
    Last edited by later, Peter; 11-26-2017, 09:30 AM. Reason: contraction placement

Comment

Set a date and time. It'd be good to do another happy hour or tying night.

Let it me know if you need someplace to store the boat until you get your mojo back.
      Support the Deschutes River Alliance: Cooler, cleaner H2O for the lower Deschutes River

Comment

I would be down for a happy hour or tying night here in the Portland area if I can swing it with my travel schedule.

Comment

I'm always game for a beer, or two, or three...

All the better if y'all are going to tie up some flies for me.

Comment

Lunch in Portland? First two weeks in December?
            aka Scott Richmond

Comment

Alright...sweet. So I'm not missing anything already in the works. But might need to get something scheduled. Let me send some messages around and see what everyone's thinking.

Comment

I'm in. Lucky Lab on hawthorne has a bit of a room we can hijack if no one is in there. The food is odd but decent.

'Cator

Comment

How about Lucky Lab then. Tuesday 12/12? Happy hour'ish time. Or whatever...

Comment

If we do the 12th, I should be able to join. It would be nice to see you all!

Comment

I'm down for a beer on the 12th

Comment

I'm in. It'll be good to see you degenerates again.
                        Support the Deschutes River Alliance: Cooler, cleaner H2O for the lower Deschutes River

Comment

Did somebody say beer.....? I probably can make the 12th.

Comment

We have our Clackamas TU chapter meeting on the 12th at 6:00 at High Rocks (just remembered). Ya'll could come early and stay for the meeting. We have a guy from the Wild Fish Conservancy talking about a selective commercial harvest project. If not, I'll be where you guys decide then move over to the TU meeting.

'Cator

Comment

So, I may have confused this thread a bit with my last post.

Lunch at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne Dec. 12th is great. Should we just keep this spot and noon for a time? Y'all are still welcome at High Rocks later for the TU meeting if you wish.

Cheers and good fishing. I'm heading to the D on the 9/10 so may have a report to share as well.

'Cator

Comment

Working...
                              X