Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fly box found lower Deschutes (around beavertail)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly box found lower Deschutes (around beavertail)

Was fishing the river on Saturday and found a flybox stocked with a fair assortment of flies. The box would be pretty easy to identify by it's color and sticker. It had a little of everything in it.
    I'll follow this thread for a while. If it's your's post a description and I'll get it headed your way.

Hello I lost a box there in the spring full of caddis pupae pheasant tails and a whole lot more I had bought the box and flies second hand it was a plastic 2 sided box do not remember the brand latches on both sides if this sounds right let me know one heck of a lot of flies to lose in a day without even fishing them thanks

Comment

Hey 'Tuber,

Very nice of you to post the found box. It's not mine btw.

Cheers, Stevie

The Catchin' Ninny

Comment

That one might be my missing box. Dark green plastic with a small hologram-ish sticker. “A little bit of everything” sounds about right. I had camped at Beavertail mid September and put all my lighter fly gear away for the season after that trip. I went to pull it all out this morning for a warm water trip and couldn’t find that box. Tore my house apart until I entertained the idea that while hiking around I might have lost it way back then.
        If it’s too late that’s understandable. Mostly just wanted to say thanks for trying.

Comment

Working...
        X