Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beavertail this weekend

Hey there,

A buddy and I will be camping at Beavertail (or Jones Canyon if BT is full) from Friday through Tuesday. I'll be driving a white GMC Sierra and towing a white Koffler. If anyone is out and about, swing by for a cold one.

Cheers,

Jason

I doubt any CG down the access road will be full.....that whole section of the lower D is a ghost town compared to what it used to be.

Comment

We had a great time fishing over the weekend. My performance was par for the course. Ryan was lights out on Saturday and Monday. River wasn't to busy.

Saturday: Pine Tree to Beavertail. Overcast skies no wind.. Me: 0/1 Ryan: 2/3. He picked my pocket on the first two runs!
      Sunday: PT to BT. Sunny then overcast no wind. Both went 0/0 with a couple plucks/tugs.
      Monday. BT to Macks. Drissled all day. No wind. Me: 0/1. Hooked a really hot, bright fish that we suppose is a B run. Ryan: 3/4 and picked my pocket twice again!
      Tuesday: BT to Macks. Sunny then overcast. Wind picked up around 7 am. Ouch. Me: 0/1 screamed some line off, a couple head shakes and bye bye. Ryan: 0/1 a super brief hook up.

All trailer axles are still attached.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by spfd jason; 10-10-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how were you shuttling? Sounds like it was really fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DonT View Post
            Just out of curiosity, how were you shuttling? Sounds like it was really fun!
            Last year I was solo so a shuttle service was used. This year we had two rigs so we'd run the shuttle after floating PT to BT, or beforehand for BT to Macks.

Comment

Dang. Can't complain about that kind of action!

Comment

That's frigging awesome Jason! That really good action considering this years numbers. Wish I could have joined you.

I've never been able to stop one of those B run fish yet, but I'd like to keep trying.

Comment

Glad to hear about those axles holding up... I'm all out of bacon.

S.C.I.

Comment

Working...
                  X