Northwest fly tying rendezvous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest fly tying rendezvous

I haven't seen any indication that this event, usually held in November at the armory in Portland , will be on again this year. Does anyone have information regarding whether this event will be held again this year.

Oh it's on...it's on.
    Check out their Facebook page for details.

Comment

I hate to sound like a technologic dinosaur but I'm one of those dinosaur's that don't have a facebook account. I juar need to know the day if anyone has that info I would be grateful.

Comment

Yeah, I'm bailing on FB too, so this would be great.
        Support the Deschutes River Alliance: Cooler, cleaner H2O for the lower Deschutes River

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/nwflytyers/
          Hope to see you there.
          Welcome – Our 2018 Rendezvous is November 10
          • Pacific Northwest Fly Tyers Rendezvous – Brought to you by the Fly Fishing Arts And Conservation Society
          The 2018 event will be November 10th at The Jackson Armory – 6255 NE Cornfoot Road, Portland, Oregon 97218

9AM-4PM, Admission $3
          40 Tyers from Norhtwest region, barbecue lunch available, silent auction/raffles, proceeds fund fish conservation.

Fly tying instruction and exhibition, equipment exhibits including custom rod building, guided trip exhibits
          Last edited by blackdrake; 11-02-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info.....I'll be there. Its an enjoyable event.

Comment

Pacific Northwest Fly Tyers Rendezvous correct date is Saturday, Nov.10, 2018

Comment

Hope to see you there.

Comment

Working...
                X