• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westfly reunion photo from the "newest member"

Click image for larger version

Name:	westfly reunion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	9318 Trying to figure out how to post a picture, being a new member and all...
    Last edited by Mooky; 12-20-2018, 10:49 PM.

Awesome to see you guys again. Shouldn't wait this long for the next time. Good times!!

Comment

Good to see the steelhead ninjas after such a long time. Thanks for setting it up Spanky.

Comment

Great to see everyone! You guys look exactly the same. Hopefully we don’t crash the board with all this activity!

Comment

It has definitely been too long! Thanks to Spanky for setting it up. Let's do it again soon.

Comment

Almost 17 years ago, I set up my westfly account for the first time thanks to a hot tip from John over at Anglers that this was the place to find other like minded fly fishing nuts. After three Silver Creek Rondies, a legendary Clearwater Steelhead trip, a trip to BC, a train trip on the Minam, Skwallapalooza in the Clark Fork and hundreds of other fishing adventures in between, I’ve had the pleasure of not only fishing with some outstanding dudes, but have made some lifetime friends along the way. We might not be as skinny as we used to be or as hardcore as we once thought we were and I’ve come to realize that our common interest in flyfishing it turns out was just a means to a greater end. Cheers Ninjas!

Comment

It is good to see some action from members when the old board was active.....I hope we can resurrect the Idaho board. It has been painfully quiet.

Comment

What's up beeeeooootttccchhhheeeesssss!

Comment

Holy crap! You all still fish? :P

Comment

Hey, so when is the next reunion meeting? :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X