No announcement yet.

asking a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay guys, I tried last night... I just couldn't get it out. i'm going to try again and just go with what ever comes out. it's all so fragmented right now. anyhow, thank you guys I appreciate you.

LiGE
    Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Moon View Post
      okay guys, I tried last night... I just couldn't get it out. i'm going to try again and just go with what ever comes out. it's all so fragmented right now. anyhow, thank you guys I appreciate you.

LiGE
      Moon
      Does not matter how many words or what sentence structure. If it is one word then that makes room for another in your brain. There is no rush. You are a natural but that does not mean writing is easy. I have always been charmed by your writing. I've not posted here in almost three years. You brought me out, got me to post. Maybe I will start writing again. Hey, you want a proofreader or what all, just contact me. Remember, one word or a thousand words are worthy and good. Some days all tht you will do is hold a pencil or touch a keyboard. Count that as progress.

Comment

Along with the therapy and writing, when's the last time ya had a corndog?
        Highly recommended for well being of body and soul.

Write On...Moon!!!

Comment

Moon, I've never met you, but I have enjoyed your posts on here over the years. From what I can tell, you have a big heart.....pretty sure this is a safe place for you share whatever you need to.

Comment

Working...
          X